www.counter-strike.pl
FAQ  Szukaj  Grupy  Rejestracja  Profil  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  Zaloguj  
[SZUKAM] CSS - Hud Remover - POTRZEBNY

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Board Counter-Strike.PL Strona Główna -> Filmy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
fragger999
Użytkownik
Użytkownik

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 26, 2011 7:33 pm    Temat postu: [SZUKAM] CSS - Hud Remover - POTRZEBNY Odpowiedz z cytatem

Witam, poszukuję jakiegoś Hud Removera do CSSa

Natknąłem się na coś takiego jednak link wygasł:
HQ Movie Files v4:
Download: http://files.filefront.com/cssmovief…/fileinfo.html
This movie pack contains the following:
1. A modified version of Fragalicious’ HUD remover (http://www.csflicks.net). The original changed the kill notice text and
gave it a shadow. I changed it back to default.
2. The materials folder and blue LED bomblight from ARN’s CSS Movie Making GUI. I did not include the GUI’s hud remover because the clientscheme.res changed too many in-game texts. The materials folder includes high quality textures, better explosions, and much more. Along with it comes a custom movie making background and a custom movie GUI.
3. Spectator bar removal for POV demos. These are NOT recommended for sourcetv demos, because you can toggle the bars with the movie config. Read the installation section in the readmeon how to enable/disable the spec bar removal.
These files will remove the HUD in CSS and make your game look downright sexy when used with the movie.cfg. It took a while to modify them so the texts in the game are all default, but I think I got it figured out.
NOTE: The HUD toggles in the movie.cfg will not work with these files in use. The HUD is permantly off when using the new scripts and resource folder.
I am not the original creator of the resource, materials, or scripts folder in this pack. I only modified them so that the game had all default texts with maximum settings and high quality materials.
NOTE: After the recent sv_pure update, the high quality materials of these movie files no longer work. The hud remover, however, works just fine.

Bardzo proszę o pomoc, jeżeli ktoś posiada takową paczke lub ma link do jakiejś innej, Tylko proszę mnie nie wrzucać tego programu: INpact Hud Tweaker, usunął Huda, jednak ramka HLTV w CSS została

Ps. A możę są jakieś komendy do usunięcia Huda :d
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Google
Reklama

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 26, 2011 7:33 pm    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Board Counter-Strike.PL Strona Główna -> Filmy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: